Well it has definitely been a while!
For the past few weeks I haven’t been feeling like myself. I didn’t lose myself but I realised that there was a lot of unanswered questions in my life, there was a lot I was holding back. I wasn’t me. I haven’t yet found myself. I realise now that it’s ok to feel that way. After all life is a journey. We as humans are never 100% complete.
I am now at a point where I want a complete fresh start in all aspects of my life. Here is why; I am 18 years old and have just passed my A-Levels. I have decided to take a gap year which will allow me to explore what life has to offer and truly find what it is I want to do for the rest of my life. Now not having any educational commitments I find myself presented with a clear blank slate.
A Tabula Rasa.
I remember learning in my religious studies class about how when we are born we know nothing and what we learn and experience comes from our senses.
I cannot remember being little 3 year old me with no educational commitments but here we are after 14/15 years of being in education to suddenly not being.
This is the perfect time to start afresh.
By starting afresh I mean in all aspects of my life. My blog, what I do on a daily basis, my mind-set, my style etc. So you can all expect a more diverse range of posts that are going to be a lot more personal to me and my life. I want to connect with my readers properly and to do so I want you all to know the real me.
Let’s get this started shall we! I found some random questions online that I will answer for you all.
1. First Name – Zarah
2. Birthday – 10th May
3. Where are you from? – The U.K.
4. Do you have any brothers or sisters? – One older sister and sadly no brothers.
5. Where is your dream vacation destination? – Manarola Italy! This town has me intrigued. It looks so beautiful!
6. If you could move to any place in the world where would it be? – Canada for sure!
7. Favourite season? – Fall or Winter! I love the type of weather where you can be indoors sat by the fire with a cup of tea and reading a great book!
8. Morning or night person? – Neither or both. I don’t mind waking up early in the morning as long as the reason is good and means I’ll be having fun!
9. Name everywhere you have been on holiday – Turkey, America, Poland, Spain, France, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Egypt, Cyprus, Portugal and Greece. (I have been to a few of these places more than once. Some of these places I went to as a young child so I don’t remember much. However I am blessed to have been able to travel as much as I have done in my lifetime)
10. What is your ultimate goal in life? – My ultimate goal would be to be happy. I know what you’re thinking that’s the most cliché answer ever but it is true. In life at the end of the day all I want is to know that wherever I am or whatever I am doing I am happy and content.
Happy Days everyone x