The #WhoAmI Challenge!
This is a challenge that I hope will inspire many, relate to a lot of people and motivate us all to look at life from a different perspective.
If you’re reading this I challenge you to write a blog post or social media post with these points; your achievements, good qualities, qualities you could work on, career goals, your relationship to other people, fears, life dreams, what drives you to get up in the morning and who you are to yourself. This challenge is raw, truthful and means that you have to be completely honest and open.
Why I started this tag, movement, idea…
When life gets you down you often find yourself questioning who you even are anymore. When we are controlled by our emotions and negative opinions we lose our sense of identity. It’s time we remembered who we are, what we stand for and why we are here. Our fears and not so great qualities make up our human nature. They teach us lessons that can’t be learnt without them. We are all those things yet we are more. Write down who you are and remember your goals, your ambitions, what drives you to get up in the morning. No matter how long or how short your list, it is who you are and it is important. Join this tag no matter what social media you use. Write your lists, post your lists and use the hashtag #WhoAmI. Tag me so I can see and celebrate who you are.
(My socials will be linked at the bottom)
– passed my gcse
– Passed my a levels
– Got into uni to study creative and professional writing
– Wrote and self published a book at 18
– I have an active blog
– Organised my own event for Breast Cancer Awareness
My Good Qualities
– I like to help people
– I like making people happy
– I am open minded
– I’m a visionary
– I am organised
– I’m punctual
– I like trying new things
– I like socialising
Qualities I could work on
– Cheekiness (at the wrong times)
– Thinking before I speak
– I don’t listen that well
– I could be a better member of the family
– I can be too negative at times
– Successful blogging career
– Blog awards
– Mental Health Awareness Advocate
– Be my own boss and dictate my own life
My relationship with other people
– Best friend
– Work colleague
– I’ll never get over my depression
– Anxiety will always hold me back
– Not good enough
– Eventually people will get sick of me
– Not worth fighting for
– Annoy people
– Being stuck in the same place
– Not getting what I want
– Not getting the freedom I want
– To one day be happily married with a family of my own
– Travel a lot and often. Experience new cultures and make new friends everywhere.
– To be happy and content, to look forward to every day and face it head on with excitement.
– To change lives and inspire people
– To be a role model
– To tick off everything on my growing bucket list
What drives me to get up in the morning
– Hope that pain is just temporary
– The younger me – that 6 year old girl with big dreams full of excitement. She deserves the world and more, I couldn’t ever turn my back on her no matter how hard things get.
– My future and the blessing that I have one waiting for me.
Who I am to myself
I once saw myself as someone who could take on the world. Do anything and everything and be whoever I wanted to be. Then I grew up and obstacles were thrown in my way and reality slapped me in the face. I lost all sense of who I was, where I could go, what I could do… suddenly I wasn’t brave anymore to do anything and everything. Instead my vision was blocked by anxiety and uncertainty. My days were dull and depression creeped its way in. 5+ years of living in fear and confusion and I’ve decided that enough is enough. I am a survivor, a fighter, a good person, a dreamer and I won’t be quiet. I won’t let my voice be silenced over the sound of my negative thoughts. I won’t let me environment dictate who I should be or what I should do.
I want to make a difference so that’s exactly what I will do.
Who am I to myself? I am all of the above but most importantly I am a force to be reckoned with.
Now it’s your turn to try the #WhoAmI challenge ❤️
Instagram – @_alisalifestyle
Twitter – @_zarahak
Pinterest – zarahak