1. You have a roof over your head. Never take for granted the simple luxury of having shelter. Something to protect you from the rainy days and the stormy weather. It’s something we all take as a given but not everyone has it.
2. You have food on your plate. Food is a necessity. Without it we wouldn’t survive. You have it right there whenever you want it and there are endless ways to get it. You literally wouldn’t be here without food so never take it for granted or forget to say thank you.
3. You have clothes on your back. The luxury of clothes is something we need to be thankful for. Clothes can give us a sense of identity, allow us to express ourselves and make us feel good about ourselves.
4. You have access to the internet. It sounds silly but having access to the internet is something to be grateful for. You have the chance to connect with people all over the world, learn about new places and different cultures, research history or conspiracy’s of the future. You have access to the whole world through the internet. Make friends, connect, share and learn. Imagine, there was once a time without the internet and that wasn’t long ago at all. Look how blessed we are.
5. You live in a world filled with opportunities and experiences. So much is happening for you to take part in. So many things to join, places to go, wonders to see. Be grateful that you are able to live the best life ever and you can never say you didn’t have the chance because the opportunities are endless and through an open door.
6. You have the power to make a difference. You can change lives, fight for what is right, speak up about injustices, help people, care for people and be there for them. If you have a voice, use it. Leave this world after making it a better place. Change one life it’s the most rewarding feeling you could ever imagine.
7. Your life is in your own hands. You pull the strings. Not many people get to dictate how their life goes and what they do. Unfortunately not everyone has that control in their hands but you do. Remember that and never take it for granted. Live the life you want to live, be the person you want to be and never let anyone take that control off you.
8. There is at least 3 people out there who genuinely care about you and love you. You’re never completely alone.
9. You have a past to learn from, a present to experience and a future to look forward to.
10. You are alive.